The Hot Rod Deluxe has been melting faces with its 40W 1x12 design since 1996. This is a great stage amp for player's who love the glass and spank of Fender's Blues Junior amp but need more power. Don't be fooled by its size. The Fender Hot Rod Deluxe is incredibly loud, more comfortable in modern rock territory than its bluesier cousins. Spouses and neighbors beware.
- Celestion G12P-80 12-inch speakers tighten bass response and offer harmonically enhanced character when pushing hard in the Drive channel (Deluxe III and DeVille 212 III models)
- Improved modified tone circuit gives tighter overdrive voice and midrange punch
- Graduated volume and tone potentiometers offer smoother, more refined and predictable linear sweep
- Pedalboard-friendly footswitch design is sleek, tough and stage-ready
- Fender badge lets you know it's a retooled and refueled Hot Rod amp
- black non-reflective control panel makes onstage adjustments easier